The Early Bird Gets the Worm

The early bird today was me. I woke up at 4 am and just could not get back to sleep so I decided to do a couple of atc's for challenges on the PID group.
I am a little late for the family ties monthly jackpot but the image of these two little girls were perfect for the subject. A winner was picked back on the first and I will be sending this late arrival as a surprise.

Another challenge is Paris and I used images from a couple of different "Paris" sheets from Paper Imagery Designs.
I love the cool effect I got on the edges when I burned it.


Oh and a little birdie told me that there are new Christmas image sheets on the Paper Imagery Designs website.
Go check it out. You don't want to get caught without Christmas images for all your holiday projects!

Thanks for stopping by!
Arlene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away