Halloween Art Alert


Halloween Art!!
I love my mini banner piece above. I love the way it turned out. A little dark and spooky!

Wow it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted to my blog. I have been creating a little bit here and there. Everything I have made lately has been Halloween themed. I need to make some more atc's and join some of the swaps that have been posted.

The atc below was made for Angie's window themed challenge on the Paper Imagery Designs yahoo group.Here is a little chip house board background decorated for Halloween. I love the image of this little guy! You can find him over at the Paper Imagery Designs website. Melissa has added a whole bunch of new sheets for Halloween.


Thanks for stopping by!
Arlene


Comments

Ann said…
love them all!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away