Nest Challenge

This weeks challenge on the Paper Imagery Designs group is nests. I love the PID nests sheet and the atc bird sheet. They are a couple of my favorite PID image sheets.

The above image is of the atc I did for the challenge.

The image below is a 6 x 6 I also did for the challenge. It is my favorite of the two.
I'm going to look for a piece of wood to mount it on.




If you like to use bird and nest images as much as I do in your artwork. Check out the link above. Also check out the Inchie page for a couple of sheet of inchie images.

Thanks for stopping by! Comments always welcome.
Arlene

Comments

Ann said…
your ATC is gorgeous..one of my favorite images also! the 4x4 is lovely and so beautifully done...I love your art!
Marie Reed said…
I just lovee them! I think that mounting it on would sounds the a great idea!
CEDAR JUNCTION said…
I love what you did with these images. Your pieces came out great, Arlene!

Teresa
They are both BEAUTIFUL, Arlene!!
Melissa S. said…
Beautiful work! I haven't made an ATC in years. Your work is inspiring me to get back into it!

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away