Doodle Challenge on PID



This weeks challenge on the Paper Imagery Designs yahoo group is doodle. I am not sure if the 4 x 4 above qualifies for doodling but it is my version of a doodle. I painted a piece of watercolor paper and used a stencil on top of the paint. I placed the stencil on the center of the 4 x 4 and loaded a wide regular paintbrush with 2 colors of acrylic paint. When I say regular paint brush I mean the small 3 inch cheapo brushes you buy when you are painting your house.

I then pounced the paint over the stencil. Then I took the stencil and turned it over onto one of my art journal pages and rolled a brayer over it. This is a cool technique to getting a layered look to your journal pages.

I learned this technique on Michelle Wards GPP Street Team blog. Let me go find the link so you can see how much fun it is and maybe you will join in on one of Michelle's monthly challenges. Here is the link for Crusade No. 28

And here is the link to my blog post showing how I used these techniques on a couple of journal pages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away