Paper Imagery Designs Designer Image Sheets

  For a limited time Paper Imagery Designs is offering two sheets of Valentine images created by some of the design team members. These images were created just for these special Design Team sheets.

If you've purchased these sheets and make a piece of art using my images please let me know and I will post your artwork to my blog.

The images I created are the "be mine" and "precious love".

 

Chris is a member of the Paper Imagery Designs yahoo group. This weeks challenge is polka dots and hearts. Here is the art work she made using the Valentine image I created for the designer sheets. What a beautiful piece of art she created with my image. Thank you for such a great compliment Chris!

You can see more of Chris art on her Timeless Art blog.

PID_ChrisDesignersheet 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away