Winter Beauty ATC

PID_Winter

 

This weeks weekly challenge is Winter Beauty on the Paper Imagery Designs yahoo group. This is the atc I came up with for the challenge. It is a little bare on the top right hand corner but the element I planned on using has mysteriously disappeared. Did those pesky little art fairies, that love to steal my supplies visit me lately? They must have because this is just one of many things I have put away and can not find.

 

My family thinks it's funny because I am forever losing something. Mind you whatever it is is not really lost. I am sure I put it away and can't remember where I put it. I bet your head is nodding and you know exactly what I am talking about...........

 

If you haven't visited the Paper Imagery Designs website lately you should. Lots of new stuff added in the last week.

 

Have you seen the blog lately? This months Design Team challenges pieces are awesome.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Arlene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away