Arty Accomplishments

 

Doesn't it feel good when you feel like you've accomplished something? I've been busy this past week finishing up some art projects that I committed myself to. One project is way over due in my mind. There was no time limit set for this project but I've been feeling like I've had something hanging over my head just knowing that I promised two pieces of art. So hopefully they will be going postal next week.

 

On another note I can't believe my six months is up with the Paper Imagery Designs DT team. These six months have just flown by. Technically my six months aren't up until the end of this month. So I still have some work to do.

 

I've decided to apply again. Lori and Melissa are two of the best people I've ever worked with. Their image sheets are top quality and I'd be proud if they decide to have me again.

 

If your interested in apply for the new designs team go check out the blog. Lori is taking applications until the end of this month. They are adding two more DT members bringing the design team up from 6 to 8 so don't think the positions have already been filled. If your interested apply!

 

On the Yahoo group this weeks challenge is Wings. Below is a 4 x 4 I did for the challenge.

 

PID_WingsChallenge

 

Isn't the image of the cemetery angel awesome! I love cemetery angels. The image is from sheet # 295. The bird and egg images come from sheet # 343 and the stamps are from Michelle Wards Bird Sanctuary set, that is also available from Paper Imagery Designs. To easily find these sheets at the website just simple type the sheet number in the search box.

 

PSST if your a member of the PID Yahoo group you can get a special discount on every product offered at the PID web site. And Melissa just added some new stamp sets so go check it out!

 

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
this is beautiful! send it to me!! people know that i know you right?! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away