Happy Fourth of July ATC's

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!

Tomorrow is my monthly atc swap at a local stamp store. The theme this month is of course the Fourth of July. When you look at some of my other art I'm sure you can see a big difference in the style of my work.

I have been having the worst time lately with the themes of the swaps. The above atc's look to scrap booky to me. That is way out in left field as far as the rest of the art I create.

This will only be the third time I am going to the swap and I have entertained the idea of quiting altogether but I enjoy getting together with the rest of the ladies. This is the only time I get to chat face to face with some artsy people.



Comments

Dawn said…
Arlene,
I think your 4th ATC is beautiful. It looks and feels very patriotic.
Happy 4th
Dawn :)

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away