Ranger Prize & an ATC


You may notice I've changed the way my blog looks. For months I have been trying to change the code so I can have a three column layout instead of the two. Well I finally got the three columns but a few things are looking a little funny. Such as the pictures in one of the columns. I've been promised some help later today so please bare with me until then.

Now in one of my earlier posts I mention how I was lucky enough to win a monthly challenge from Ranger. I promised to let you know what I won when my box came. Well it came in on Tuesday. I love Ranger products did I mention that yet LOL.
My prize pack contained An Adirondack Paint Dabber, a bottle of Embossing Powder, a Adirondack Pigment Ink Pad, a spray bottle of Color Wash, and a bottle of Dimensional Pearls. All in the color of Eggplant. Didn't I tell you they were very generous in their prize packs?

I immediately sprayed some of the Color Wash onto a paper towel just to check it out. WOW is all I can say. I am going to have some fun with these products and I am going to have buy some of the Color Wash in other colors.
Here is an ATC I made yesterday using some of the products I won and a Paper Imagery Designs image. Thanks for stopping by!
Arlene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away