Exploring the Latest Trends in Mixed Media Art Vol II


Yesterday I shared my first published piece of art in Somerset Studios with you. It makes me giddy just thinking about it. LOL

But I also need to share some other news. I will also have a piece of my fabric art in the new Exploring the Latest Trends in Mixed Media Vol II book published by Sherre Hulbert & Cynthia Powell.
The book will be available very soon and when it is I will post a link for you.
You can also check out the great tutorials and information about the first volume and other books that Sherre & Cynthia have published on the
Latest Trends In Mixed Media Art website.

Even tho the book hasn't come out this was the first piece of my art that had been selected for publication. The day I got that email I was doing the happy dance.

Thanks for stopping by!
Arlene


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away