Altered Vintage Glove

Tonight I was just looking through the folders of art I have created this past year. I came across the pictures for this altered vintage glove I created for Paper Imagery Designs back in May. I really love the way this altered glove turned out. I don't think I posted it here on my blog so I decided to share it tonight.
While I was working on it I kept thing about what vintage gloves made me think about. Even though my own mother never wore this type of glove I can image my grandmother or her mother wearing these gloves in the cold winters in New York City where my family came from.


I can also picture some very fancy tea parties where all the ladies are wearing similar gloves. Some times I think I should have been born about 100 years earlier then I was. I love old vintage gloves and tea cups.

Thanks for stopping by!
Arlene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away