Mixed Media Charm Swap

I am hosting a Mixed Media Charm Swap on the Paper Imagery Designs yahoo group.I have been asked to extended the sign up time to Saturday July 18th. I am so excited to be hosting this swap since I love making charms and love getting charms lol.

So if your interested in joining and are not a member of the yahoo group send me an email and I will send you all the details.
arlene9999 @earthlink.net.

If you'd like to join the group click on the link above. We have a couple of great swaps going on right now besides the charm swap there is a artdoll/pid torso swap being hosted. On our sister swap group there is an on going atc swap each month using certain PID images. So if your looking for some fun come join us at the PID yahoo group.

Here you can see some of the beautiful charms made by Eileen Bellomo for this charm swap. You can see more of Eileen's art work at her blog.

If your not looking to join the group you can still play in my charm swap by emailing me directly.
Thanks for stopping by
Arlene

Comments

I can't wait! How many peeps are in now? I hope you will join my Wine Themed Swap over on my blog!
Artful Blessings,
Kathryn

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away