Gothic Arches

Boy I just realized it's been a while since I posted anything to my blog. It doesn't feel like it because I post regularly to the

Paper Imagery Designs blog.

Here are a couple of gothic arches that I made recently. This first one is my favorite.

 

1PID_Lovely

But these other two are not far behind.

PID_GothicArch2

I love using cemetery angels on gothic arches. They just fit the theme so well.

PID_GothicArch3

 

I hit a "garage sale" at one of my LSS and found a brand new unopened box of gouache paints. I can't wait to experiment with them. I also got a few new stamps. Hopefully I will get some time this weekend to play.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Arlene

 

 

 

Comments

Janny said…
Beautiufl!! The first one is my favorite to;o)
Brenda said…
Those are just amazing!
Gaby Bee said…
Simply wonderful. I especially love the first one!
Amazing details ~ such a painterly feel to the first one! Love the incredible details. You're a very inspiring artist.
Karen Valentine said…
Your gothic arches a really beautiful
i just found you by hopping around. I'll definitely be back!

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away