MMM Monochromatic Challenge



The challenge this week over at Mixed Media Monday is monochromatic colors. Here is the atc I made for this challenge. I used an image from Paper Imagery Designs. My background is a piece of watercolor paper that I painted with pink paint and stamped gesso on with a flower stamp.

I probably should have used a pink gel pen to do the outlining and dots but I don't have one and I really wanted to try out my new Ranger opaque white pen.

I am happy to report that the pen worked great. I did hit a few rough spots on my atc and had to go back over a few lines but otherwise the pen glided over my wc/acrylic paint background. Matter of fact it wrote so smoothly it took me a minute to get use to it compared to the sharpie and other white gel pen I have used.

Thanks for stopping by!
Arlene

Comments

~*~Patty S said…
Your ATC is REALLY Lovely! I like using that gel pen a lot too!
Sandy said…
Wow this is really lovely.
Gorgeous work. Love them.
Lisa said…
I like all the soft shades of pink. I'm going to have to investigate this gel pen--I need white ink!
Anonymous said…
Arlene, this is so cute. Diane

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away