A Cardboard Journal Question

Linda from Italy said...
""I like it. and the flowers are made by hand with black pen? Your work is collage or has transfered images in it? thanks and compliments.""
By the way I loved your Alice in Wonderland collage. Here is the link for anyone interested in checking it out.
Hi Linda thanks for reading my blog and asking a question. The flowers were made by stamping black stazon ink with a flower stamp on top of a background I made and cutting them out. For the background I used Ranger distress inks on a sheet of music. I smeared the ink pads around and then spritzed with a water bottle and let dry.
All of the images are collaged on to each page of my journal.
Added Feature. I'm not sure how many none english speaking people visit my blog but I have decided to add a translator to my blog for those that do visit.
I know I apprecitate the feature when I run across an artists blog in another language that gives me the option.
Have a great day!

Comments

clochart said…
Thanks for the exhaustive reply, I agree, our experience is both visual and emotional and "we are" the sum of this experience. Any contribution adds layers to it.

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away