What A Busy Month

What a busy month November has been for me this year. For those of you interested I have almost reached my goal of 50,000 words in 30 days for my NaNoWriMo. As of this very minute I have 48,067 word written for my Nano novella. Once i hit the 50,000 word goal I plan on continuing to work on my story. It is no where near finished yet and I really want to finish writing this story before Christmas. If your interested in finding out what NaNoWriMo is all about please check out the website.



As my title says it's been a busy month for me. Along with everything else that has been going on I found a new author I just love, her name is Toni McGee Causey. And if I read her blog right this is her first book ever to be published. Congrats Toni! " Bobbie Fayes's Very ( very, very, very ) Bad Day " is the first book in a series of three. I am enjoying the book so much I can hardly put it down, except of course if I am going to get my some of my own writing done I have to once in awhile and since I must share my computer with two children I have plenty of time to read when I take a break from writing.



If you love authors like Janet Evanovich with her loveable quirky character Stephanie Plum you will love, love love, Bobbie Faye so check out the book if you want something good to read. Or it would make a great Christmas gift for the reader on you shopping list.




And just so I have something artsy in my post here is a picture of a Diaper Cake I made for a baby shower gift a couple of weekends ago. The cake is a three tier cake made out of disposiable diapers for the soon to be mommy. The entire gift is usable. That is if Melea can stand to take it apart to use the diapers cause it looks gorgous in her babies nursery.


Comments

rosebudinnh said…
wonderful love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Rose

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away