My Little Artist




My nine year old daughter Audrey is a little artist in the making. She insisted I put a picture of her beautiful art work on my blog for all to see. Just like her Mom. She is so proud of herself because she made this piece all by herself. No help from me. What you can't tell from the picture, is that the cut out snakes she made are from a piece of textured scrapbook paper. The paper is so cool. It feels like the skin of a reptile.


She also made a beautiful collage for her teacher before school let out for the summer. I am really proud of her she is very talented and has been drawing and painting since she was old enough to hold a paint brush.


Comments

Anonymous said…
so cool!!! you've passed a great gift onto your daughter. and i'm sure her teacher was thrilled!

Popular posts from this blog

Art Journaling

Lemon Balm Dye

International Charm Day Give Away