Thank you Arlene for your kindness and for promoting my blog. Glad to meeting you and your creations are inspiring. I'll keeping in touch w/you and your friends. Would love to feature your artworks in my online magazine. Talk soon! Stay well, MoMeMa www.momemart.blogspot.com "Inspire Others"
Sorry everyone I meant to get this posted last night but I am dealing with a sick child. I just got back from the doctors and the pharmacy. So I am extending the giveaway an extra day! I am happy to be a part of the first International Charm Day hosted by Amber Dawn. Check out the blog to find more Charming goodies International Charm Day 2009 At first I thought I would just post some pictures of charms that I have made in the past. And then I got to thinking what fun is that? So yesterday afternoon I sat down and made these charms for this giveaway. The give away is for ten vintage button charms that I made just for this give away. The charms are pictured above. ( The chain or the vase is not included in the give away ) So here are the details. My giveaway will run from Tuesday April 28th to Saturday May 2nd. There are a number of ways to get your name in the hat. 1 Leave a comment on this blog post today or the blog post tomorrow. 2 You'll get another chance added if you blog a...
I was over at Heidi's Everyday Cookies at Sweet Woodruff Acres blog tonight. She is one of my all time fav bloggers. She is playing in the Fall Ya'll Bloggy Giveaway. So check out her blog for a great chance to win something. The hostess of this great give away carnival is Rocks In My Dryer . So if you just want to play or you want to join this fun event hop on over to her blog to read all about it. The event is to run the entire week of October 29th. Drum roll please...........Here is the prize I am offering up for this bloggy give away. This is a mini triptych I have left over from a recent swap. It is about the size of an ATC. It might be a tad bigger. The Angelic saying says " Life is full of moments that only you and your angel share" Click on the picture to see a bigger view. For some reason blogger is not playing nice tonight. My give away is open to whoever leaves a comment between now and Sunday night 11 pm eastern time. I will draw a name and post the winn...
I stopped over at Michelle Wards GPP Street Team blog to see what the current challenge was and was happy to see that the topic of Crusade 28 was Portion Control. ( Go check it out to see what it's all about.) I knew I had to do this one because I have a terrible time covering up anything in my artwork if I like the way it looks. This was a great way to push myself outside my comfort zone into using a new technique. Here are two journal pages I made for the challenge. Stop over at the blog to read about this challenge and all the other great challenges Michelle has posted to the blog. I love the way my pages turned out. Next time I will try to cover up more of my stamped and stenciled images then I did in this challenge. I have to take baby steps. Thanks Michelle for a great challenge! Arlene
Comments
Stay well,
MoMeMa
www.momemart.blogspot.com
"Inspire Others"