DIY Cupcake Stands Yes it's been awhile since I posted here. I've been pretty busy over on my food blog Flour On My Face . I'm sure you've probably joined the Pinterest craze like I have. I've been pinning like crazy. I've made a few recipes and made these cute little cupcake stands from a pin I found. Have you made a recipe or a craft that has been inspired by a pin on Pinterest? If so add a link to my linky. If you'd like to join in on this linky hop snag the code below and add it to your blog. A link back will be appreciated! If you'd like to make a set for yourself t he link to these cute cupcake stands are on the linky below . Happy pinning!
Sorry everyone I meant to get this posted last night but I am dealing with a sick child. I just got back from the doctors and the pharmacy. So I am extending the giveaway an extra day! I am happy to be a part of the first International Charm Day hosted by Amber Dawn. Check out the blog to find more Charming goodies International Charm Day 2009 At first I thought I would just post some pictures of charms that I have made in the past. And then I got to thinking what fun is that? So yesterday afternoon I sat down and made these charms for this giveaway. The give away is for ten vintage button charms that I made just for this give away. The charms are pictured above. ( The chain or the vase is not included in the give away ) So here are the details. My giveaway will run from Tuesday April 28th to Saturday May 2nd. There are a number of ways to get your name in the hat. 1 Leave a comment on this blog post today or the blog post tomorrow. 2 You'll get another chance added if you blog a...
I was over at Heidi's Everyday Cookies at Sweet Woodruff Acres blog tonight. She is one of my all time fav bloggers. She is playing in the Fall Ya'll Bloggy Giveaway. So check out her blog for a great chance to win something. The hostess of this great give away carnival is Rocks In My Dryer . So if you just want to play or you want to join this fun event hop on over to her blog to read all about it. The event is to run the entire week of October 29th. Drum roll please...........Here is the prize I am offering up for this bloggy give away. This is a mini triptych I have left over from a recent swap. It is about the size of an ATC. It might be a tad bigger. The Angelic saying says " Life is full of moments that only you and your angel share" Click on the picture to see a bigger view. For some reason blogger is not playing nice tonight. My give away is open to whoever leaves a comment between now and Sunday night 11 pm eastern time. I will draw a name and post the winn...
Comments